In a highly competitive management-oriented world, management skills underline and equip project managers with the arsenal to meet the demands of global projects. PMI provides comprehensive certification programs for project managers across various levels of skill and education. Managvis offers an array of Project Management certification training courses that are mapped to PMI-CAPM to grease the wheels of aspiring project managers. The courses include trainings on Process Modeling Using BPMN, Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Prep, PMI-CAPM Certification Prep, Career Enabler™ Project Management, PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), and Business Analysis essentials for beginners amongst others.
• This course is registered with the Project Management Institute (PMI)® R.E.P. Programme*
Why Choose this Course?
If you are intending to pursue their recognized Project Management Professional (PMP)®certification, then this course is for you. This is a MUST DO for all Project Managers or those who wants to get involved in the profession of project management. The course is designed to review and emphasize the project processes and knowledge areas, terms, tools, and formulas required for taking and passing the PMP® certification examination. The entire course content is compliant with the “Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, fifth edition, (PMBOK® Guide)” of the Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI), USA.
This course will feature:
• Thorough review of the five project management process groups.
• Complete review and study of the 10 knowledge areas and the 47 process steps, including the inputs, tools and techniques and outputs of each.
• Review and hands on practice with sample test questions, problems and practical exercises supporting project scheduling, earned value management and expected monetary value.
• Review and use of 20 different project management mathematical formulas for estimating, critical path analysis, earned value management, expected monetary value and probability and impact.
• The application process, the testing process and completing a full PMP practice test.
What are the Goals?
• Understand terms, acronyms, and formulas specific to PMI.
• Learn the processes and knowledge areas specific to PMI.
• Recognize inputs, tools and techniques and outputs for 47 separate process steps.
• Comprehend test taking strategies.
• Understand PMI’s specific methods and expectations for managing large projects called PMI’isms.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Understand qualifications and application processes for the PMP exam
• Meeting education requirements for the PMP exam
• Being prepared to pass the PMP certification exam
• Understanding existing project practices or new project process
• Understanding project tools and procedures that can or may be implemented to improve or establish formal project management methodologies.
Who is this Course for?
The course is intended for project management professionals in any business work areas who have been working as project managers or key members of project teams for at least 3 years.
The course will provide the following benefits to these participants:
• Comprehensive understanding of the PMP certification requirements and testable materials.
• Comprehensive review of the various processes, knowledge areas, formulas, terms and individual process steps for project management.
• Having an advanced set of project management tools and techniques for continued use or new implementation at the workplace.
• Being prepared for PMP certification resulting in greater project management confidence and credibility.
This course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
• Professionals who have been directly involved in initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of any kind of projects.
• Professionals who are working as project managers or key project or program team members.
• Those who want to get a recognized Project Management qualification and who recognize project management as a core part of their professional experience.
How will this be Presented?
This course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes case study presentation, lecture-based presentation, video and audio inserts, simulated exams and exam practice.