Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) :
Get a new career in 2018. Join one of the highest paid jobs in all sectors of the economy.
Let MANAGVIS Academy train you.
ISACA Certification : I.T Audit, Security, Governance and Risk
Earn an ISACA certification and enhance your professional credibility. A CISA, CISM, CGEIT or CRISC after your name confirms to employers that you possess the experience and knowledge to meet the challenges of the modern enterprise.
Get Recognized As An Expert In Your Profession
With a globally recognized ISACA certification, you hold the power to move ahead in your career, increase your earning potential and add value to any enterprise.
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
The CISA certification is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems. The recent quarterly I.T Skills and Certifications Pay Index (ITSCPI) from Foote Partners ranked CISA among the most sought-after and highest-paying I.T certifications.
CISA Training Information
ISACA’s Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills, and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable of assessing vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise.
All that to be said, this official training seminar is packed with practical information and study tips, making it a great resource for those interested in obtaining the CISA certification. Additionally, this official CISA course is also a tool for those interested in enhancing their IS audit, control, and security skills.
Your Registration Includes
- 15 Days of CISA Training from an Authorized ISACA Instructorn@ 3 hours (3 days a week)
- ISACA issued CISA Training Courseware / Review Manual
- ISACA issued CISA Review Questions, Answers & Explanations
What You Will Learn
This official CISA training seminar has a total of seven primary sections. All seven sections will collectively help you prepare for the CISA certification exam while also enhancing your overall competencies in auditing, controlling, monitoring and assessing information technology and business systems. The seven primary sections you will cover are the following:
- General information regarding the exam
- CISA Domain 1: The Process of Auditing Information Systems 21%
- CISA Domain 2: Governance and Management of IT 16%
- CISA Domain 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation 18%
- CISA Domain 4: Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management 20%
- CISA Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets 25%
- Exam practice / preparation (sample exam)
Course Objectives :–
Participants in the CISA training program will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CISA certification exam
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers