Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
This is the World acclaimed authority in information systems Audit. Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a globally recognized certification in the field of audit, control and security of information systems.
Enhance your career by earning CISA—world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess information technology and business systems.
Enterprises demand IS audit professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems.
The skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
• CISA was ranked among the top five in the 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey conducted by Global Knowledge for the second straight year.
• SC Magazine named CISA a 2016 Finalist for Best Professional Certification Program for the sixth year in a row.
Course Contents Covers
• Entire Process of Auditing Information Systems
• Management and Governance of IT
• Acquisition, Implementation and Development of Business Information Systems
• Managing Operations, Support and Maintenance of IS
• Securing Information Assets
After this training, participants will be able to:
• Manage vulnerabilities and ensure compliance
• Institute controls within an enterprise
• Audit all areas of information systems and help enterprises navigate a complex regulatory landscape
• Advance farther in your role and career
• Providing assurance that organizations are cyber resilient