Business & IT Strategy and Leadership
About the program
A dedicated IT strategy supports the existing business strategy and has the potential to shape future digital strategies. While in the past business managers could delegate, ignore or even avoid IT decisions, today this is impossible in most sectors and industries. Business managers need to embrace IT.
This means IT becomes a success factor for survival and differentiation resulting in a sustainable competitive advantage.
The IT leadership program acknowledges this critical dependency on IT in current organizations and calls for a specific focus on business & IT strategy setting and alignment, enterprise governance and IT performance management as well as IT value management.
After attending this program:
- You are able to develop an IT strategy in alignment with your business strategy;
- You can build an enterprise governance of IT strategy and related framework for your organization;
- You understand the performance impact of IT enabled initiatives;
- You understand how a portfolio of IT investments should be managed effectively;
- You can identify and communicate the company’s IT related business value opportunities and risks;
- You can interpret international IT governance frameworks such as COBIT 5.
The master class consists of 4 parts, addressing specific topics. In each part, models and concepts are taught and illustrated with cases and exercises. All in-class sessions will be highly interactive, with a lot of focus on sharing experiences and challenging ideas.
- Business/IT strategy & alignment
- IT governance & performance management
- Introduction to COBIT 5 as a framework for IT governance and value & portfolio management
- IT/CIO leadership and IT governance business game
This program is designed for business and IT professionals involved in business and IT strategy setting and value creation out of IT enabled investments:
Others: CIOs and/or CEOs, BU managers, business process owners, project managers, program & portfolio managers, business consultants, information managers, business/IT relationship managers
Venues / Dates
NIGERIA : Abuja, Lagos (Ikeja) and P/HarCourt
- 26th – 28th
- 3rd – 5th
- 14th – 16th
- 23rd – 25th
GHANA : ACCRA only
Oct 4th – 6th
Dec 18th – 20th
Call for Alternative dates.
Riman Moses Kemza