UNLOCKING THE VALUE OF DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
This seminar seeks to answer key questions of IT investment and the Business objectives
Here are four key questions that companies who want to handle their digital transformation responsibly should be asking themselves.
- Are we doing the right thing?
- Are we able to identify the relevant technologies in time and translate them into digital innovations?
- How do we reliably measure which innovations best fit our strategy?
- Are we doing it the right way?
- Are our digital projects aligned with our current and future architecture and security requirements?
- How can we integrate innovations into our current business models and operations?
- Can we do it the right way?
- Do we have the right business and IT competencies to realize this transformation?
- What’s the most appropriate development and change strategy?
- Do we benefit from it?
- How can we guarantee that once the budgets are assigned, the profits will in fact be ultimately realized?
- How and when are we going to measure the benefits?
As these four key questions make clear, digital transformation is about more than just investing in new digital trends. A clear digital transformation policy is crucial, it will help identify and realize your expected potential. Ensuring a transparent innovation process creates clarity about the steps you need to take, to carry you from a vague idea to a concrete and complete business case that fits with your overall organizational strategy.
“Organizations should use their initially-drafted business cases
as an operational management instrument,
rather than letting it gather dust in a closet.”
Before allocating the investment budget, objective decision models and criteria should be created. To make sure the benefits are realized, modern agile methods should be applied. Beyond that, organizations should use their initially-drafted business cases as an operational management instrument, rather than letting it gather dust in a closet.
Venues / Dates
NIGERIA: Abuja, Lagos (Ikeja) and P/HarCourt
- 7th – 8th
- 23rd – 24th
GHANA: ACCRA only
Please call for dates
The training are available on these dates in these locations.
Riman Moses Kemza