Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is an introductory Microsoft certification for individuals considering a career in technology. MTA certification addresses a wide spectrum of fundamental technology technical concepts, assesses and validates your core technical knowledge, and enhance your technical credibility.
- Gain understanding of core concepts in IT infrastructure, databases, and software development.
- Gain core understanding of how technology impact business
- Gain baseline understanding you need to successfully pursue advanced certifications
- Windows Operating System Fundamentals
- Software Development Fundamentals
- HTML 5 Application Development Fundamentals
- Database Administration Fundamentals
IT infrastructure Track
- Networking Fundamentals
- Security Fundamentals
- Server Admin Fundamentals
Who should attend
Secondary and post-secondary school students interested in exploring academic and career options in a technology field.
Any individual considering a career in technology.