TECHNOLOGY JOB OPENING
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Working knowledge of server operating systems, preferably MS Server 2008 and 2012 and Linux
– Experience with server/application environments in order to facilitate design/implementation, improvement or troubleshooting within supported technologies including IIS, Active Directory and other non Microsoft web servers.
– Very good with cloud computing technologies and able to migrate legacy systems to cloud based
– Strong working knowledge of SharePoint or .NET application development (or can learn and use .NET development tools and methods including Visual Studio, VB, C#, MVC and jQuery). Candidate should independently be able to develop and customize SharePoint objects including web parts, InfoPath forms, workflows, pages, branding and web services
Advantage is to a professional with excellent skills in Java development client and server side, and able to interface Oracle databases and Microsoft SQL
– Compulsory is Strong skills with PHP/MYSQL. Html5, XML, CSS and other frameworks for dynamic web development
ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS ENGINEER
- Proficiency with databases and SQL queries
- Able to trouble shoot and fix WINDOWS / LINUX SERVERS
- DESIGN and IMPLEMENT WINDOWS / LINUX Server solutions
- VIRTUALIZATION EXPERT and CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE SPECIALIST
- Advanced certifications, such as CCNA, MCSE and MCITP
- Architecture modeling skills
- NETWORK implementation skills
- Able to repair and maintain enterprise applications on servers
SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN / ENGINEER
- Oversee development and maintenance of computer systems.
- Identify departmental needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Set up organization’s intranets.
- Be able to expertly repair and maintain PCs/Laptops and Printers
- Design and implement system security and data assurance.
- Configure and install computer systems for other organizations.
- Test software applications and systems.
- Maintain different types of software, including business applications, operating systems, network control systems, and middleware.
- Create flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation.
- Create manuals and detailed sets of instructions
- Creatively support customers mobile phone software and proffer solutions
- CCNA or A+ or MCSE